Working with Heritage
We consider the people of Heritage our greatest asset, and the key to providing superior service to our clients. We offer a diverse working environment, unparalleled professional development and competitive benefits. If you're passionate about working with exciting, forward-thinking clients on challenging projects, consider becoming part of Heritage Surveying’s tradition of shaping the future.
Human Resources Dept.
Party ChiefDate Posted: 27/08/2018
We’re seeking a motivated individual with a minimum of 4 years Party Chief experience who is a leader, a good communicator, and has a strong understanding of survey calculations/quality control checks. Must have experience in Boundary, Topographic, Construction Layout & ALTA Surveys.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, established firm which offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package. All replies will be held in confidence.
Right now, we're looking for a dynamic, driven and skillful professional to join our team.
This office position manages a wide range of projects and assignments, requiring a strong knowledge of land surveying and mapping.
Candidate must be proficient in research and analysis of record and other pertinent information; coordination with clients, crew manager and survey technicians to successfully meet project deadlines; boundary retracement and right-of-way determination; design topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, commercial and/or residential subdivision maps, parcel maps, record of survey maps, legal descriptions and exhibits, etc.
• 9+ progressive years of experience in land surveying required.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
• Solid written and communication skills.
• Strong decision-making and organizational skills.
• Professional license in the state of Nevada required, or the ability to obtain licensure within 9 months.
We offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Retirement Program
• Paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
To Apply for a Position, please fill out this form:APPLY FOR POSITIONs