Working with Heritage
We consider the people of Heritage our greatest asset, and the key to providing superior service to our clients. We offer a diverse working environment, unparalleled professional development and competitive benefits. If you're passionate about working with exciting, forward-thinking clients on challenging projects, consider becoming part of Heritage Surveying’s tradition of shaping the future.
Human Resources Dept.
Heritage Surveying currently has no open field positions, however, we still accept applications. Please check back in the near future for available positions.
- Thank You.
Right now, we're looking for a dynamic, driven and skillful professional to join our team.
This position manages a wide range of projects and assignments, requiring a strong knowledge of land surveying and mapping.
Candidate must be proficient in research and analysis of record and other pertinent information; coordination with clients, crew manager and survey technicians to successfully meet project deadlines; boundary retracement and right-of-way determination; design topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, commercial and/or residential subdivision maps, parcel maps, record of survey maps, legal descriptions and exhibits, etc.
• 9+ progressive years of experience in land surveying required.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
• Solid written and communication skills.
• Strong decision-making and organizational skills.
• Professional license in the state of Nevada required, or the ability to obtain licensure within 9 months.
We offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
• Retirement Program
• Paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays
• Professional development and licensing reimbursement
• Performance and career development programs
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
To Apply for a Position, please fill out this form:APPLY FOR POSITIONs